DRIFT MASTERCLASS (INTENSIVE)
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Eastern Creek, NSW
- Product code: DMC
DRIFT MASTERCLASS is an intensive experience for drifting, suitable for beginners. This experience will have you learning key techniques to initiate, control and form the drift to set the car up completely sideways before the corner and continue through the corner to form a flowing drift, whilst changing direction mid-drift, utilising weight transfer.
Drift Masterclass is ideal for those not only looking to gain and hone in on some serious drift skills but also have a ton of fun!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Technique 1 – Drift Handbrake Entry: Learn how to initiate the drift. Five hands-on attempts following a professional demonstration.
- Technique 2 – Drift Donut: Learn how to control the drift by utilising steering input and throttle control. Five minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration.
- Technique 3 – Figure 8 Drift: Learn how to shift direction mid-drift by utilising weight transfer. Five minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration
- Technique 4 – Drift Entry: Combine techniques to form a full flowing drift. Five hands-on attempts on our mini track following a professional demonstration.
- Technique 5 – Drift Link: Combine techniques to form a full flowing drift, shifting directing mid-shift. Five hands-on attempts on our replica drift track following a professional demonstration
- Drift Battle Hot Laps: Ride with our professional competitive drifters where they battle side by side with each other over Four Laps – Two in the ‘lead lap’ and another Two in the ‘chase lap’.
- Professional photography throughout the course.
- Drift School Australia Certificate of Completion.
*Level 1 students are taught using the Handbrake Initiation Technique.
*Level 2 students are taught using the Clutch-Kick Initiation Technique: Once you have achieved your Level 1 certificate of completion, you can return to tackle Level 2 which is performed on the same track layout as Level 1, introducing a new technique to master.
YOU WILL NEED
- To be minimum age of 16 years (Under 18’s will require adult’s consent).
- To bring and wear long pants and long sleeve shirt (No nylon, cotton preferred. Jackets, jumpers and jeans are acceptable).
- To bring and wear full enclosed shoes (joggers, sneakers are acceptable).
- Confidence with driving a manual car.
- 8:30 AM Session: 8:15AM arrival for 8:30 AM driver's briefing.
Please allow up to 4 hours for the duration of the event. Session start times may also vary. Both are depending on variables on the day such as class size and weather.