DRIFT 101 - NSW
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: D101-NSW
DRIFT 101 is our mid-level course in drifting. This course will have you learning how to set the car up completely sideways before the corner and continue through the corner to form a flowing drift.
This session is best suited to those who not only want to learn how to drift, but also get that thrill of adrenaline rush.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Driver’s briefing on the program.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks and snacks provided throughout the course.
- Professional photography throughout the course
- ADR approved helmets (students have the option of bringing their own ADR/FIA approved helmets)
- Technique 1 – Drift Handbrake Entry. Four hands-on attempts following a professional demonstration
- Technique 2 – Drift Donut. Three minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration
- Technique 3 – Drift Entry. Four hands-on attempts on our mini track following a professional demonstration
- Drift Battle Thrill Rides with D1 World All Star & Drift Australia Champion, Fernando Wiehrl, and another professional competition drifter over two laps: one in the ‘lead lap’ and another in the ‘chase lap’
YOU WILL NEED
- To be minimum age 16 (Under 18’s will require adult’s consent)
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt (No nylon, cotton preferred. Jackets, jumpers and jeans are acceptable)
- Enclosed shoes (joggers, sneakers are acceptable)
- Drivers Licence is not necessary. Experience with a manual car is recommended.
Morning Sessions: 8:00 AM arrival for 8:15 AM start OR 10.00 AM for 10:30 AM start. Allow approximately 1-2 hours (smaller class size)
Afternoon Session: 1:15 PM for 1:30 PM start. Allow approximately 2-4 hours (standard class size)
Session duration is dependent on class size and other variables such as weather.