DRIFT 101 - NSW
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: D101-NSW
DRIFT 101 is our mid-level course in drifting. This course will have you learning key techniques to set the car up completely sideways before the corner and continue through the corner to form a flowing drift.
This session is best suited to those who not only want to learn how to drift, but also get that thrill of adrenaline rush.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Driver’s briefing on the program.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks and snacks provided throughout the course.
- Professional photography throughout the course
- ADR approved helmets (students have the option of bringing their own ADR/FIA approved helmets)
- Technique 1 – Drift Handbrake Entry. Four hands-on attempts following a professional demonstration
- Technique 2 – Drift Donut. Three minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration
- Technique 3 – Drift Entry. Four hands-on attempts on our mini track following a professional demonstration
- Drift Battle Thrill Rides with D1 World All Star & Drift Australia Champion, Fernando Wiehrl, and another professional competition drifter over two laps: one in the ‘lead lap’ and another in the ‘chase lap’
YOU WILL NEED
- To be minimum age 16 (Under 18’s will require adult’s consent)
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt (No nylon, cotton preferred. Jackets, jumpers and jeans are acceptable)
- Enclosed shoes (joggers, sneakers are acceptable)
- Drivers Licence is not necessary.
- Experience with a manual car is recommended.
8:15 AM Session: 7:55 AM arrival for 8:15 AM brief to 10:15 AM (approximately)
10:30 AM Session: 10:10 AM arrival for 10:30 AM brief to 12:30 PM (approximately)
1:30 PM Session: 1:10 PM arrival for 1:30 PM brief to 3:30 PM (approximately)
Allow up to 2 hours depending on class size and
other variables such as weather.