DRIFT 101 CLASS (MODERATE)
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: D101
DRIFT 101 is our mid-level drifting experience, suitable for beginners. This experience will have you learning key techniques to initiate, control and form the drift to set the car up completely sideways before the corner and continue through the corner to form a flowing drift.
This session is best suited to those who not only want to learn how to drift, but also get that thrill of adrenaline rush.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Technique 1 – Drift Handbrake Entry: Learn how to initiate the drift. Four hands-on attempts following a professional demonstration.
- Technique 2 – Drift Donut: Learn how to control the drift by utilising steering input and throttle control. Three minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration.
- Technique 3 – Drift Entry: Combine the first two techniques to form a full flowing drift. Four hands-on attempts on our mini track following a professional demonstration.
- Drift Battle Hot Laps: Ride with our professional competitive drifters where they battle side by side with each other over Two Laps – One in the ‘lead lap’ and another One in the ‘chase lap’.
- Professional photography throughout the course.
YOU WILL NEED
- To be minimum age of 16 years (Under 18’s will require adult’s consent).
- To bring and wear long pants and long sleeve shirt (No nylon, cotton preferred. Jackets, jumpers and jeans are acceptable).
- To bring and wear full enclosed shoes (joggers, sneakers are acceptable).
- Confidence with driving a manual car.
- 1:30 PM Session: 1:15 PM arrival for 1:30 PM driver's briefing
- 3:30 PM Session: 3:15 PM arrival for 3:30 PM driver's briefing
Please allow up to 2 hours for the duration of the event. Session start times may also vary. Both are depending on variables on the day such as class size and weather.