DRIFT EXPERIENCE INTRO - NSW
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: DEI-NSW
This is a brief introduction to drifting, where students are taught the basic techniques of forming a drift.
This experience is ideal for those who want a little taster of drifting, while learning some fun skills from industry pros.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Drivers introductory briefing
- Professional photography throughout the course
- Tea, coffee provided throughout the course.
- ADR approved helmets (students have the option of bringing their own ADR/FIA approved helmets)
- Technique 1 – Drift Handbrake Entry: Four hands-on attempts following a professional demonstration
- Technique 2 – Drift Donut: Two minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration
- Drift Battle Thrill Rides with D1 World All Star & Drift Australia Champion, Fernando Wiehrl, and other professional competition drifters over two laps: one in the ‘lead lap’ and another in the ‘chase lap’
YOU WILL NEED
- To be minimum age 16 (Under 18’s will require adult’s consent)
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt (No nylon, cotton preferred. Jackets, jumpers and jeans are acceptable)
- Enclosed shoes (joggers, sneakers are acceptable)
- Drivers Licence is not necessary. Experience with manual car recommended
8:30 AM Session: 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM (approximately)
9:30 AM Session: 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM (approximately)
10:30 AM Session: 10:30 AM (sharp) to 11:30 AM (approximately)
11:30 AM Session: 11:30 AM (sharp) to 12:30 PM (approximately)
Allow approximately 1 hour depending on class size and other variables such as weather.