THRILL RIDES - NSW
- Duration: 15 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: TRD-NSW
Ever wanted to be so close to the action you can smell the sweat? Or in this case, the smoke? Then look no further and jump into the passenger seat of one of our competition drift cars for the thrill ride of your lifetime!
Two professional drift drivers will perform identical high-speed drift maneuvers at incredibly close quarters while you grip on for dear life!
This is as close to a real drift competition as it gets. Grip tight! Smell the smoke! Let the rush take over!
Find out why this sport is so incredibly addictive.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A Drift Battle Thrill Ride in both the lead and chase cars
- ADR approved helmets (students have the option of bringing their own ADR/FIA approved helmets)
A choice of two ($59), four ($99), eight ($175) or twelve ($270) laps
YOU WILL NEED
- To be minimum age 12 (Under 18’s will require adult’s consent)
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt (No nylon, cotton preferred. Jackets, jumpers and jeans are acceptable)
- Enclosed shoes (joggers, sneakers are acceptable)
NB Session times vary depending on date. Refer calendar for availability.
9.30 AM (sharp) to 10.30 AM (approximately)
10.00 AM (sharp) to 11.00 AM (approximately)
10.30 AM (sharp) to 11.30 AM (approximately)
11.00 AM (sharp) to 12.00 PM (approximately)
11.30 AM (sharp) to 12.30 PM (approximately)
2.00 PM (sharp) to 3.00 PM (approximately)
3.00 PM (sharp) to 4.00 PM (approximately)
4.00 PM (sharp) to 5.00 PM (approximately)