DRIFT TECHNIQUES - NSW
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Eastern Creek, NSW
- Product code: DT-NSW
DRIFT TECHNIQUES is the entry level course in drifting. Students will learn the 3 basic techniques of drifting.
This experience is ideal for those who want to learn the entry level techniques of drifting, while learning some fun skills from industry pros.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Professional photography throughout the course
- ADR approved helmets (students have the option of bringing their own ADR/FIA approved helmets)
- Technique 1 – Drift Handbrake Entry: Four hands-on attempts following a professional demonstration
- Technique 2 – Drift Donut: Two minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration
- Technique 3 - Figure 8 Drift: Two minutes of hands-on experience following a professional demonstration
- Drift Battle Thrill Rides with D1 World All Star & Drift Australia Champion, Fernando Wiehrl, and
other professional competition drifters over four laps: two in the 'lead lap' and another two in the 'chase lap'
YOU WILL NEED
- To be minimum age 16 years (Under 18’s will require adult’s consent)
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt (No nylon, cotton preferred. Jackets, jumpers and jeans are acceptable)
- Enclosed shoes (joggers, sneakers are acceptable)
- Drivers Licence is not necessary
- Experience with manual car recommended
1:30 PM Session: 1:15 PM arrival for 1:30 PM driver's briefing
3:30 PM Session: 3:15 PM arrival for 3:30 PM driver's briefing
Allow up to 2 hours depending on class size and other variables such as weather.